1641 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, Washington, D.C. 20007 • 202 669-1497
Open Thursdays–Saturdays, 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. • Sundays, Noon to 5:00 p.m.
and by appointment: contact us and we will open the gallery during off hours!
Washington Printmakers Art Gallery is in Georgetown near Book Hill
Nearby are five other Washington, D.C. art galleries: Addison/Ripley, Susan Calloway, Cross MacKenzie, Artist’s Proof, and Klagsbrun Studios. Two doors down, Patisserie Poupon serves wonderful French pasties and coffee. Many restaurants and shops are close as well. Visit us and our neighborhood!
Ron Meick: Movements of Time, October 2019
October 3-27, 2019
Artist Reception: Saturday, October 5, 3-5pm
More Upcoming Events and Exhibits
In addition to the exhibits and events listed below, new art works from our members are shown continuously in the gallery on the other walls, in the bins and flat files, and on the electronic display. Learn more about the artists in our gallery.
- Movements of Time, solo show featuring Ron Meick, October 3-27
- October 5, Saturday, 1-4pm: Artist Reception for Ron Meick’s Movements of Time
- October 12, Saturday, 2-3pm: Halloween workshop for kids
- November, 2019 — solo exhibit by Matina Marki Tillman
- December, 2019 — solo exhibit by Sally Canzoneri
- December 14, Saturday, 2–4pm, “Book Arts” workshop with Sally Canzoneri. Free!
Start and end dates of exhibits are generally the first Wednesday of the month through the last Sunday of the month. Receptions are usually the first Saturday after the opening.
You Can Support Printmaking
Please remember the Washington Print Foundation when you plan your charitable giving. All donations are tax deductible and very much appreciated.