1641 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, Washington, D.C. 20007 • 202 669-1497
Open Thursdays–Saturdays, 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. • Sundays, Noon to 5:00 p.m.
and by appointment: contact us and we will open the gallery during off hours!
Washington Printmakers Art Gallery is in Georgetown near Book Hill
Nearby are five other Washington, D.C. art galleries: Addison/Ripley, Susan Calloway, Cross MacKenzie, Artist’s Proof, and Klagsbrun Studios. Two doors down, Patisserie Poupon serves wonderful French pasties and coffee. Many restaurants and shops are close as well. Visit us and our neighborhood!
Matina Marki Tillman: “Humanography: Shifts and Variations”
October 31 – November 24, 2019
Artist Closing Reception: Saturday, November 23, 4-6pm
More Upcoming Events and Exhibits
In addition to the exhibits and events listed below, new art works from our members are shown continuously in the gallery on the other walls, in the bins and flat files, and on the electronic display. Learn more about the artists in our gallery.
- November, 2019 — “Humanography: Shifts and Variations“, solo exhibit by Matina Marki Tillman
- Opening reception: Saturday, November 2, 3-5pm
- Closing reception: Saturday, November 23, 4-6pm
- November 9, Saturday, 1-3pm, “Haiku + Art Workshop ~ an exercise in personal expression” with Karen Edgett
- December, 2019 — solo exhibit by Sally Canzoneri
- December 14, Saturday, 2–4pm, “Book Arts” workshop with Sally Canzoneri. Free!
Start and end dates of exhibits are generally the first Wednesday of the month through the last Sunday of the month. Receptions are usually the first Saturday after the opening.
You Can Support Printmaking
Please remember the Washington Print Foundation when you plan your charitable giving. All donations are tax deductible and very much appreciated.