1641 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, Washington, D.C. 20007 • 202 669-1497
Open Thursdays–Saturdays, 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. • Sundays, Noon to 5:00 p.m.
and by appointment: contact us and we will open the gallery during off hours!
Washington Printmakers Art Gallery is in Georgetown near Book Hill
Nearby are five other Washington, D.C. art galleries: Addison/Ripley, Susan Calloway, Cross MacKenzie, Artist’s Proof, and Klagsbrun Studios. Two doors down, Patisserie Poupon serves wonderful French pasties and coffee. Many restaurants and shops are close as well. Visit us and our neighborhood!
Cutting Through – Abstract woodblock prints by Amy Guadagnoli
August 29-September 29, 2019
Artist Reception: Saturday, August 17, 3-5pm
More Upcoming Events and Exhibits
In addition to the exhibits and events listed below, new art works from our members are shown continuously in the gallery on the other walls, in the bins and flat files, and on the electronic display. Learn more about the artists in our gallery.
- Cutting Through, Solo exhibit by Amy Guadagnoli – August 29-September 29
- September 7, Saturday:
- 3-5pm – Artist Reception for Amy Guadagnoli’s Cutting Through
- 5-8pm – Georgetown Galleries Fall Art Walk
- September 14, Saturday, 2-4pm – Woodblock Printing Demonstration by Amy Guadagnoli
- September 28, Saturday, 3-5pm – Closing Reception for Amy Guadagnoli’s Cutting Through
- October, 2019 — solo exhibit by Ron Meick
- November, 2019 — solo exhibit by Matina Marki Tillman
- December, 2019 — solo exhibit by Sally Canzoneri
- December 14, Saturday, 2–4pm, “Book Arts” workshop with Sally Canzoneri. Free!
Start and end dates of exhibits are generally the first Wednesday of the month through the last Sunday of the month. Receptions are usually the first Saturday after the opening.
You Can Support Printmaking
Please remember the Washington Print Foundation when you plan your charitable giving. All donations are tax deductible and very much appreciated.