On Friday, June 23, 2017, Washington Printmakers Gallery welcomed 16 docents from the National Gallery of Art to a presentation and demonstration (without press) of print techniques. This was followed by lunch.
The event was a resounding success, and these lively guides were in rapt attention as six WPG members spoke and demonstrated the following techniques. Please click on each person’s name to visit their Artist Page on this website.
- Ron Meick – Collagraph, drypoint on acrylic and assemblage
- Rosemary Cooley – Relief printing and Intaglio, including Solarplate Intaglio
- Jane Mann – Photography enhanced by Photoshop
- Dave Mann – Digital printing with Solarplate Intaglio
- Carolyn Pomponio – Reduction Monotype
- Nina Muys – (virtually present) Carborundum Intaglio
Thanks to everyone who participated!