Washington Printmakers Gallery is happy to partner with non-profits for fundraising purposes! We are able to provide prints for silent auctions, donor awards, and more. Because we receive many requests, we ask that interested non-profits must abide by the following:
- a representative from the non-profit must pick up all works donated and return any unclaimed works to the gallery within 30 days of the fundraising event; that is, WPG representatives are not available to make drop-offs and pick-ups;
- not all prints will be available. If the one you want is not available, we will work with you to find something of similar size, price, and subject matter;
- the artist(s) must be reimbursed their full commission (a percentage of the retail price) for the artwork. This usually requires setting a minimum bid price for an auction or setting aside a portion of the proceeds from donor tickets;
- the non-profit will be charged full retail price for works that are not returned (if unclaimed) or for which the artist has not been reimbursed;
- additionally, please contact us at least two weeks prior to your fundraising event. This will allow enough time to ensure work availability, and time to complete any paperwork required by your non-profit.